I have, needless to say, been superbly busy. I thought this week would have been a relaxer before the next wave of assignments, but by Tuesday I was already proven wrong :P
...
I did a lot of meet-ups this week, and I am feeling tired but satisfied. I do have a lot of weird emotions and thoughts going on inside my head, and I feel quite confused over certain things but I suppose this will pass too.
I guess I am just trying to cope with everything going on at once. On one hand I am scared, worried, anxious and feeling stressed, and on the other, I feel amazed, excited, elated, fortunate and thankful.
Yeah I know I'm not making sense to some people, it is deliberate :)
...
On Monday I met up with jade_c and we went to Vivocity for lunch :) I didn't know the Marche there was so elaborately done up :) I enjoyed my Pumpkin soup! Hehe :)
I got Enoki after lunch, as a mate for Mocha :) I'm hoping they'd have the Pearl babies I've always been expecting from Pepsi and Lemon! I've given up on Lemon haha, but she is so cute with Pepsi I'm not going to separate them ever :P
Say hello to Enoki! :P

...
HC and I met up on Thursday and went to Sentosa! The last time I went to Sentosa was when I was still together with Bernard - Sentosa has since undergone a massive facelift, but then, so have I :)
Thanks to this wonderful, at-a-moment's-notice visit, I now have 32 macro shots of flowers! I felt so "naked" in Flickr without them, always lamenting the fact that I hardly see any nice, photo-worthy specimens on this forsakened island! Now I am complete!











...
Tired. Think I'll sleep now :) Nights!
- 29 April 2007 2:23am -
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL flowers, Deb - and we're all very excited to see Enoki and Mocha's babies! ;)
Thank you dear Shelli :)
Post a Comment